Saturday, May 17, 2008

It's Me Riley

Hi! My name is Riley. I'm an 8 yr old Bichon Frise. I grew up in a puppy mill. When I was three years old, a lady named Robin came to the mill and rescued me. Robin and a friend started a rescue group named Small Paws Rescue. For a couple of weeks I got to live in Robin's house in Oklahoma. Now I live in Texas with my person, three brothers and one sister. I'll tell you all about them another time. Right now the spot light's on me.

There's always something going on at my house. We have lots of friends visiting for me to play with. A couple of years ago I decided to go for a really long walk. It took me almost three weeks to make it back home. I had a lot of adventures and saw a lot of sites. My person was very happy when I came back home.

Since I can't type very well, I have to tell my person what to write. I've got lots of stories to share. For now I've got to go take a nap in my favorite place under my person's bed.

No comments: